MINING ASSOCIATION OF BC MEMBERS AND AFFILIATES
EVERY DAY CANADA'S BOBSLEIGH AND SKELETON ATHLETES PUSH FOR GOLD.
EVERY DAY YOUR TEAM PUSHES TOWARDS NEW DISCOVERIES, NEW DEPOSITS, OR NEW CAPITAL.
LET'S WORK TOGETHER SO WE BOTH ACHIEVE SUCCESS.
Join us November 23-25, 2012 at the Whistler Sliding Centre for a unique opportunity to not only watch the world’s best bobsleigh and skeleton athletes compete at the 2012 IBSF World Cup, but then step in to their shoes…quite literally. Take yourself from being a spectator, to being a participant as Canada’s Olympic athletes pilot you down Whistler’s 2010 track reaching speeds up to 125 km/hr and 4 G forces!
If you agree it was the best 60 seconds of your life, let our athletes know by removing some of their financial barriers with a donation (suggested contribution: $5,000).
Bobsleigh CANADA Skeleton is pleased to invite you to the 2012 IBSF World Cup in Whistler.
With a fully staffed and host corporate luxury tent just above the final and fastest turn complete with relaxing couches, closed-circuit televisions and heat(!), this will be a premiere sport hosting experience for Vancouver’s corporate community!
- 4 VIP Accreditation passes: includes admission, host food, drink, shuttle service and a Bobsleigh CANADA Skeleton apparel item.
- 2 Bobsleigh or Skeleton sliding experiences with a Canadian World Cup or Olympian pilot
60 SECONDS YOU WILL TALK ABOUT FOR THE REST OF A LIFETIME!
- 10 General Admission tickets to donate to employees, family, schools, or charity
- Tax receipt
- 2012 IBSF World Cup, Whistler: November 23 & 24, 2012
- BC Mining Industry Sliding Day: November 25, 2012
To RSVP or for more information on Bobsleigh CANADA Skeleton’s Mining for Gold program or corporate partnership opportunities, please contact:
Director, Partnerships & Marketing
Bobsleigh CANADA Skeleton